Although I'm writing this blog post on a Sunday night, by the time I post, it'll be Monday March 5th -- the day I make my return to work. No longer kicking and screaming, I'll walk into the doors of the school and get right into the groove. I will have an awesome day, week, and rest of the school year. Now, time for some reflection.
I'm happy to say that over the past three months of being at home, I've developed and maintained a few good habits:
1. Blogged consistently for 103 days straight.
2. Wrote something every single day.
3. Joined a networking group.
4. Posted something inspirational to social media to encourage others and myself in the process.
5. Formed relationships with wonderful individuals.
6. Started the day off with morning prayer.
7. Worked out or walked at least 2-3 times a week.
There are more things I've done, but I can honestly say these seven have been life-changing. I can already see the amazing things that will come because I formed new habits.
Now that I'm incorporating my teaching schedule back into the picture, I know I must pace myself in the busy days ahead. I have to make sure I strike that happy, healthy balance between work, independent projects, husband, family, and personal time.